I accepted that there is no way I will ever get to the Journey to the West 1 blog, since those photos have to be scanned in, and there are more photos for Journey to the West 2 than I will ever be able to finish posting (at least at the rate I've been working on it), so I removed links to the first one and changed dropped the '2' from the title of the second one.
I went through some of the webcomic blogs and figured out some things. Lawn Darts now has a Random Comic, which is the same as the Random Photo widget in the Nature blog. I could use Albums or Categories like Chapter folders. Currently, the Crowfeathers comic uses Somery C, which is ancient and no longer supported. I don't think I would use Somery C on a new project. I just googled it, and the old website forum seems to have been abandoned and is completely full of spam posts.
I considered trying drop menus, but that may have to wait considering the way my menu is laid out currently.
I did some general site clean up and removed several old folders of art and comics.
My Marmaduke comics now have a "blog," but it's only one page, like the Books page. There's a link to it from the Webcomics page. I didn't want to make a main menu link for it since it's of lower importance than the other comics. If I get a new comic going, I think I may remove the other comics from the main menu as well. If I added a drop menu, it would be for the comics.